Another nice thing was that we were able to meet even more of our friends here. It seems like every day we meet another bunch that we haven't seen in years.
Our congregation in Amsterdam will probably appreciate this glimpse of Ren and Stimpy. Stina has gotten married since last we saw her, and she and her husband make a cute couple.
Renee is in an English speaking group nearby, and she used her pushy ways to get us to agree for a visit... so now I have to prepare a talk for their Saturday meeting.
In the evening after the convention we headed out to the beach for some beach-volleyball. About 16-20 people showed up with a combined age about the same as mine, which was very depressing, but at least they weren't that good at playing, so I didn't have to embarrass myself with my lack of skill. :)
I still haven't had the time to tally up the points, but after the convention is over, the slow part of our vacation will start :) and I will have all the time in the world... supposedly.
So for today's quiz we have another beach picture here to the left. Who is the kid in the picture, all ready for a good ol time in the dunk? (4 points)

The kid in the picture has to be David.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to assume it's David also. Are you guys at a public building for the convention or is it an assembly hall? Say hi to Ren & Stimpy for me.
ReplyDeleteWhomever that is (I'll guess Mark for the fun of it!)
ReplyDeleteKinda looks like Stimpy in one of the episodes.
Ohh wait I wasn't supposed to watch that show (mom didn't approve). So nevermind! Lol
I don't know who it is, but it looks like he is going to steel my wallet....
ReplyDeleteThat has to be David. But I do like the Stimpy comment.
ReplyDeleteKathryn
ReplyDeleteNow that I look at it enlarged, it does look like Kathryn.
Delete