Friday, June 21, 2013

Setting things up...

So it's that time again... I'm going back to Sweden! Only this time the whole Miles crowd (including of course the always cool +Micah Gerber) is tagging along. Unfortunately (un- added out of consideration for people's feelings...) we won't be spending much time together. We will all be headed our separate ways for most of the trip. Now you might ask yourself: "Why would David do a blog for a third time, even though we all read and enjoyed the previous 2?"
Well, let me tell you, this pic should explain it all...

I will be adding more content to the page once the trip actually gets under way on the 25th, but I still have to suffer through another grueling weekend at work. There will be fierce competition as always, and lovely candy prizes. Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. HA if your cab driver happens to Forget to pick YOU up. .. you won't be going anywhere.
    Of course, your excellent cabdriver's memory can be improved remarkably by the promise assurance of CHOCOLATE. WEDNESDAY RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure, I will pick you up some Hershey's bars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing my stretches and my pilates so I will be in shape for the contests. Dusting off my secret techniques!!!

    ReplyDelete