We headed out for our second ferry trip this vacation, and this one brought us to Gullholmen.
Once again, I stole an arial photo online, since I don't have the money to rent a helicopter to take my own. Let's hope I don't get sued for copyright infringement.
As for me, I only got a partial water immersion. I swim to be comfortable, not to show off that I can survive arctic water temperatures.
We got home really late and i was all for ordering food, but everyone else was like... "we can save money and eat healthier if we make it ourselves" of course I lost, but we had some really nice open face sandwiches.
Tuesday was laundry day, but we got a little time off to go laptop-shopping with Hannah. She is loaded now that she is a full-fledged painter.... well not really, but she really needed something that she can video-chat with me on, now that she has her own apartment.\
In the evening we went to the meeting, and got to get together with a lot of people that we haven't seen in a long time. I made Kathryn read a scripture, even though she was very nervous, but she did very well.
Then back to the house to pack for Norway, since our car pickup was scheduled for 7 in the morning and 30 minutes away.
As for yesterdays blog quiz... You all missed the fact that those crabs were just hollow shells. Since I wasn't in the water, I spent my time picking up parts that the seagulls had dropped and built those 2 crabs from scratch. I must have done a really good job since they fooled you all. :)
As for yesterdays blog quiz... You all missed the fact that those crabs were just hollow shells. Since I wasn't in the water, I spent my time picking up parts that the seagulls had dropped and built those 2 crabs from scratch. I must have done a really good job since they fooled you all. :)

I think the island has about 100 residents.
ReplyDeleteBTW - I was close on the crabs - I said they were dead!
Be careful on your way home - looking forward to having you back.
7 acre island with 20 people living there.
ReplyDeleteIs this like price is right? I say 101! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat one picture with the arial view looks like barnacles on a humpback whale. I assume no one uses a car on that island.
ReplyDelete