Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's the end of our vacation as we know it (and i feel fine)

So, there is not going to be much in this post... We didn't do much our last few days, and we are now crashing into bed for a quick 4 hour nap before our travels back home begin. I just wanted to give a last tally for our enthusiastic competitors. Even though Denise did wonderfully on her translating job, that last minute rush was not quite enough.
Tin ended the game at 62 points, and Denise at 53. I might throw in 5-6 dried juniper berries as a consolation prize... :-)
Room will get to enjoy some Swedish candy for his stellar run throughout the blog. All you lazy bystanders should admire him and his early morning quiz answering. Thanks for reading, and please join me next time I do something blog-worthy. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip home - BTW stay away from Frenchmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun blog as always. Safe trip back. I know Jon will be happy to have Kathryn back at Hill & Markes. What is a good substitute for juniper berries if you can't get them back here?

    ReplyDelete